Tuesday 4 January 2011

"BLOG ABOUT PHAPPING!"

I love how that has caught on thanks to me.

...not blogging about phapping. Spelling it with a ph instead of an f.
So yeah, I mentioned I was writing a blog, and I was told to blog about phapping. He then finished that request with "I need something to fap to anyways".
It's nice to see I have some passionate readers.

So basically, "phapping" came about when I felt like the word "fapping" was coming up in conversation so much I needed to change it up a bit. There. Y'happy?

SO. We've had the obligatory pre-new year reflection. So what now?

It's 2011. Let's reflect on the last few days.
I've drank. A lot. Well, okay, in "typical teenager" terms maybe I haven't. However, I considered myself the very occasional binge drinker. I didn't drink often, but when I did it tended to be at a party which didn't happen often due to a lack of venue and generally all of us never having money at the same time. But so far, since turning 18, I have not had a single day without alcohol. On the first, I was clearly drinking, even if between 12am and 5am. On the second, I got taken to the pub. Alannah and I got rather drunk indeed. Then the third, fair enough it was only a glass of cider. And today, some gratuitous smirnoff ice at the cinema. Just because I was trying to get someone to I.D me (they didn't). Oh well.
That's about it for the last few days actually. My bad. x3

On a completely different note I've been on a torture device site tonight. Expect a blog about this later. However, I did see this: http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/the-torture-device-coloring-book/550889.
Late birthday present, anyone?

Bye for now.
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

1 comment:

  1. HAHA!!*
    Oh God I wasn't as drunk as you :P Why would you want a colouring book ? You're mental :L
    <3 x

    ReplyDelete