Tuesday 21 June 2011

What is this I don't even...

I've not blogged in a while. I don't think. I seem to remember starting one a week or so ago then not posting for whatever reason. So here, is a blog.
More of an update really, but hey ho.

I passed all of my university courses! That's a surprise and a half, considering. Can't honestly say I'm proud of myself though; it takes no effort to be bestowed with dumb luck. I thoroughly believe that if anyone failed geography, I didn't deserve to pass, so I'm just hoping it was a clean sweep for all the geographers. I am kinda proud of psychology though - I actually put effort into that (same with philo, but to a lesser degree). All in all, pleased with my results, but still well aware that I need to put a tonne more effort into my work, I can't scrape through for much longer.

So that means I'm back home. Kind of. Between Stirling, Glasgow and Kirkcaldy I have 4 homes, so I seem to be shifting about a fair bit. Which is why I can never make it to meet ups and shizzle, cus I never know where I'm going to be. Home is a very ambiguous word. I'm not entirely sure where it is at the moment. I know where I'm happiest, is that what makes it home?

Been having a bit of writer's block lately. If you describe writer's block as complete and utter laziness. I have a short story (that I'm quite proud of, with a funny structure) that is almost done - I have about 2/3 paragraphs to go, and I'm really looking forward to finishing it but I just can't be bothered. I don't know what makes writing a blog less tiresome. Though to be fair, this particular blog lacks my usual satirical comments and blatant sarcasm (probably due to tiredness) and is really more of a mind-spill than a regular blog.
  
So yeah, life's good. I'm determined to get through the summer wallowing in some good old laziness. That's what they're for, right?


Your conversational partner has disconnected. 

No comments:

Post a Comment