Tuesday 21 September 2010

SO. I've started blogging.

Hai thar. Morning to you all.

Well I've taken the accidental advice of a takingovertheworld cohort to start writing a blog and let my emotion out. Cause though most of you (in fact...all except maybe one or two) don't know it, I can be extremely emotional sometimes and I'm terrible at dealing with it. ''But Zoe!'' I hear you all cry out. ''You're a girl!''.
I'm perfectly aware I'm a girl. I'm perfectly aware that this means I am entitled to show emotion more than a guy can without, in most circles, being branded ''not a man'' or a ''pussy''. This does not necessarily mean I am automatically given the ability to express emotion as ''girls'' do. Maybe it makes me better at sensing hidden emotion, hell I don't know.

I also know that there's gonna be loads of you going ''but I've seen you express emotion millions of times!''. Shoosh. I have never told anyone my innermost thoughts or feelings, so there is inevitably some true emotion you have never seen/would expect in me.

Well that became a mini-rant about emotion in itself. This blog will cover more than that. Probably. Most likely uni, since that appears to be my surroundings at the moment.

So yeah, the blog will be a vent, a place to grump, a place to tell you all exactly how I feel (without naming names of course, would hate to annoy people or hurt them.).

Yes, I know there is one person out there (nee) that I'll be annoying with this- since he does not enjoy blogs at all. I am sorry, this will probably just be a trial run anyway. See if it works.

That's me done. For this morning, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment