Wednesday 13 April 2011

So yeah.

I've noticed most of these blogs start with the word "so". Decided to get that out of the way in the title this time.

To summarise what this blog will be about, it's pretty much gonna be one of the first ones I'm writing in a bad mood since the very first. So I apologise if I sound snappy or unreasonable in any way. Please note, this apology will become available in the next few days. If you demand one now, I'll glare at you, and possibly swear at you. Menacing, isn't it.

I'm just grumpy because I got my geography results back today. I know, I know, "I don't care about geography, it's not my degree so I just wanna get through it".
It's not the geography that bothers me. It's the failing.

I've never ever failed anything outright before. Not in high school, not in primary school, not even in my first semester. But now, I have. I know it doesn't mean I've failed the course. I know I'm not getting kicked out of uni. I know I just have to do well in the final exam to get the points I need to stay out of trouble next semester. That's not the point.

I suppose this is me finally facing the fact I've reached the point where winging it will not get me anywhere anymore. Its power has reached its limit. Just btw, it is very unwise to call me out on this point in the next few days, unless you really have to feck my mood up more.

Yes, that's right, I'm taking my anger/upset out on the nameless, faceless readers of my blog. My apologies. Later.

On another note, I got the Firefighter Tristana skin today. Thank you Iaaaaainnn.


Your conversational partner has disconnected.

No comments:

Post a Comment