Monday 23 May 2011

Blog includes important links. FOLLOW THEM!

I've found a problem with using Google Chrome.
That problem I ranted about in a blog back in November? (http://gyllybug.blogspot.com/2010/11/and-it-starts-with-rant.html)
Yeah, it's back. The only logical reason I can find why this could be is that I'm using Google Chrome.
HDEQK HJDELQHVJKQ HJIRHBQJVKBHFDBQVFIEW HJIHGWEWEGEJWGI.
For some reason those blocks of "blergh" all start with H. No idea why.

Anyway, to the point of this blog. Which I haven't actually worked out yet.

Well, almost finished my exams. Done the two that are important, and while I am completely uncertain as to what way philosophy is going to go, I think I might have just squeezed a pass out of it. Only one left is geography, and we all know how that is absolutely certain to go. And I mean absolutely certain. There is no way in hell, regardless of what I get in the exam, that I can pass. My coursework wasn't up to much either, so it's a pretty 100% fail right there. Not decided how I feel about that really, I think the overwhelming feeling is pretty much "at least I don't need to stress about scraping a pass". That's a terrible attitude to have, and I know it.

On another note, pretty proud of myself for managing to get an entire year's worth of knowledge for psychology onto 5 sides of A4 paper. Makes revision SO much easier. Carrying on the theme of unrelatedness, I have a deviantART, that I have posted some creative "works" of my own, (ignore the LoL meme, it will not make sense to anyone who doesn't play LoL) not recently though, since I've been pretty busy with revision and needed to pour all my motivation into that, not being creative/blogsome.
You can find it here: http://gyllybug.deviantart.com/. If you do follow the link, PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS TASTY AND BACON-LIKE, TELL ME! Even if you didn't read any of why I've written, or did and hated it, please tell me if you clicked the link. Comments and criticisms are absolutely welcome too, if you did read some of my stuff.

As a final note, I'm just gonna recommend a few things.

Elfen Lied.
This is an anime series based on a manga, that is the only manga series I've actually watched all of. If you don't watch it for it's story, watch it just for the soundtrack. Even just the titles! Good anime, if you're into that sort of thing. (P.S, I've been informed it actually comes under the genre of "gore", but I don't know much about the genre systems.) Find it here: http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/elfen-lied-english-dubbed-online-free

DeviantART.
Great site, for anyone with that little creative streak. Great site, for anyone interested in other people's work. Great site for finding fan art of your favourite things. And I mean everything. There should be a rule that if it exists, it's on dA. Find it here: http://www.deviantart.com/

Shadow of the Colossus.
This is a game for the PS2, and if you haven't played it I demand that you do. It's a game like no other and I guarantee you will find no other game like it. Except MAYBE, MAYBE, Monster Hunter, which is ever so slightly similar but really, who actually likes Monster Hunter? (Dig dig dig dig dig!) Okay I'll admit it's barely like Monster Hunter at all but I couldn't resist that dig.

Finally finally, I have twitter too. Recently started actually using it. Follow me? Yes, I'm gyllybug again.


Your conversational partner has disconnected.

2 comments:

  1. If you're really going to go for Elfen Lied's story go for the manga, its story is much better :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd agree with that but I haven't got round to reading the manga, been too busy xD

    ReplyDelete